EMPLOYERS Toro Staffing AS THEIR TALENT SCOUTS:
Each of our Consultants specializes in number of industry verticals, and most of them have been employed in these same industries, often in skilled, semi-skilled, professional roles and Managerial positions, during their career. Thus we have firsthand experience with many of the positions we are hired to fill.
Our Placement Process: Step-By-Step
Professional Client Consultation
Consult with client to determine appropriate search requirements and interview the hiring manager to clarify needs, understand company’s culture and candidate attributes. Obtain any relevant company information and marketing materials to facilitate the search process and market the career.
Develop and Execute Sourcing Strategies
- Conduct research to identify potential talent pools.
- Search Toro Staffing Consultants’ internal and external databases totaling over 10,000 resumes, and contact our international network of search professionals for potential candidate leads.
- Advertise the position on selected and wide-ranging media channels.
- Conduct research to identify targets for direct recruiting efforts and execute.
- Screen potential applicants to narrow search results.
- Qualify long list candidates by initial telephone interviews.
- Select the potential candidates.
- Conduct professional interviews with potential short list candidates and Verify candidates’ credentials.
- Evaluate chosen candidates.
- Pre-Employment Criminal Record Check (National)
- Reference Check, Credit Check, Employment history Verification, Public Safety verification
- Education Verification
- Drivers Abstracts (C.V.O.R)
Health & Safety Programs
- WHMIS Training
- Health & Safety Awareness Training for Workers and Supervisors
- Health & Safety policy
- Workplace Violence & Harassment Policy
- ACESS for Collective approach to Health & Safety Programs and Best practices
- Prevent Injury & Illness
- Employee Training Manual
- Arrange and coordinate client interviewing schedule, offering video teleconferencing services where applicable.
- Prepare and counsel candidates for interviews.
- Prepare client for interviews by providing professional pre-interview information.
- Debrief candidates and clients after each interview.
- Conduct professional background check and performance references with former supervisors and colleagues.*
- Coordinate with hiring manager on possible offers to be made and set the stage for acceptance.
- Participate with company in providing necessary information required for negotiating an acceptable offer.
- Reconcile any differences with successful candidate and counsel against counteroffers.
- Assist successful candidate in professionally resigning from current position.
- Follow-up with client and new hire after placement to assure successful on-boarding.